mercredi 18 décembre 2019

Sing with me... How beautiful Life is



Sing with me...  How beautiful Life is

Yet that life is beautiful, why not welcome it, while loving it with the same love.
Why would you imagine the opposite, not to accept it, not to love it.

Refrain
How beautiful life is,
she is my greatest joy
my greatest reason for living
I found myself in every heart
living this peace and eternal joy
however
I didn't realize that I was
that I was the creator of it
now I start singing
that life is beautiful...

Yet I carry life, why not love myself and hear this music, that life is so beautiful, so wonderful, that it gives me joy and pleasure.
I just have to accept it in order to be able to welcome it and love it with all my heart.
Why I delay doing it, how can I love it, if I do not accept it in my own heart, accepting that I am its instrument.

Refrain
How beautiful life is,
she is my greatest joy
my greatest reason for living
I found myself in every heart
living this peace and eternal joy
however
I didn't realize that I was
that I was the creator of it
now I start singing
that life is beautiful...

Yet, I know it, I understand it, all I have to do is sing this sweet melody. I now know that life is beautiful, that everything is light and love, because I am a perfect example of it.
I found myself letting go of what I didn't like, accepting and welcoming everything that life is beautiful, so wonderful, it gives me the desire to sing, dream and laugh because I found myself in everything.

Refrain
How beautiful life is,
she is my greatest joy
my greatest reason for living
I found myself in every heart
living this peace and eternal joy
however
I didn't realize that I was
that I was the creator of it
now I start singing
that life is beautiful...

I see in everything what I could not see in my heart because he didn't know it. Now I sing that life is beautiful, like swallows, creating flights of love so that everyone can recognize themselves in this eternal love. That's what I came to sing to you, that life is beautiful.

Refrain
How beautiful life is,
she is my greatest joy
my greatest reason for living
I found myself in every heart
living this peace and eternal joy
however
I didn't realize that I was
that I was the creator of it
now I start singing
that life is beautiful...

Know that our heart is like a swallow by creating flights of love and light. I no longer live in the past, nor in the future, I no longer see time, for the simple reason that there is only love that is sung, that is lived, that spreads its love.

Refrain
How beautiful life is,
she is my greatest joy
my greatest reason for living
I found myself in every heart
living this peace and eternal joy
however
I didn't realize that I was
that I was the creator of it
now I start singing
that life is beautiful...

By Régis Raphaël Violette, my first song inspired by the unified heart.

Thanks to my sweet Sandra for helping me make this song easier to sing.

To all music composers, here is a song that could really use to be accompanied by instruments that will make those who sing it dream. Thank you for writing to me in private.